(Scottsdale, Ariz.) - Chompie’s, Arizona’s New York-style deli, releases its Thanksgiving Day menu today and is now taking pre-orders for whole oven-roasted turkeys, pies, or full course meal packages. The full dinner and a la carte selections are designed to make giving thanks a little easier this holiday season. Chompie’s four Valley restaurants will be open Thanksgiving Day, not just for order pick-ups but also for dine-in service.
“We know how busy it is during the holidays,” says Chompie’s founder Lovey Borenstein. “Sometimes you need a little help in the kitchen so you can spend most of your time with your family.”
Chompie’s turkeys and “fixings” are cooked fresh from scratch using the Borenstein family recipes. They’re made the same day as the scheduled pick up and include reheating instructions, so they can be served in about 30 minutes.
The Thanksgiving menu includes full meal packages, individual turkeys, and a ala carte sides:
• The Traditional Full Meal Package (serves 12-15 generously) - $189.99
• Thanksgiving Dinner (for dine in or to go) - $15.99 per person
• Extra Large Whole Oven Roasted Turkey - $89.99 * Carved for $114.95
• Fresh Baked Apple or Pumpkin Pies - $10.95 ea.
• Fresh Baked Deluxe Pies - $12.95 ea
• Homemade Stuffing - $6.99 / lb
• Matzo Ball Soup - $7.99 / qt
• String Bean Almondine - $5.99 / lb
Whole turkey and large dinner packages must be ordered at least 72 hours in advance for pick up on Nov. 25 or 26th. Chompie’s four Valley locations will be open from 6am – 3pm on Thanksgiving Day.
• Scottsdale: 9301 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale 85260 // 480-860-0475
• Tempe: 1160 E. University, Tempe 85281 // 480-557-0700
• Paradise Valley: 4550-324 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix 85032 // 602-710-2910
• Chandler: 3481 W. Frye Rd., Chandler 85226 // 480-398-3008